How you can contribute:
Provide product education to our customers
- Visit cannabis stores to inform and educate staff about new product launches
- Present information using various content tools (sell sheets, videos, infographics, etc.)
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with management team of establishments
- Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Engage with customer and gather valuable insights
- Submit monthly reports to the ROSE leadership team
Support the marketing team
- Support the marketing team in planning the educational cycle plan and crafting the relevant brand messages
- Strive to optimize our visit cycle and processes by proactively recommending optimization in our approach and ways of working
- Conduct monthly social media reporting to gain insights on what consumers are saying about products and brands, understand consumer needs and potential gaps
- Conduct monthly competitive intelligence reporting to gain insights on competitors
You’re really good at:
- Naturally building relationship with others
- Quickly learning product details and USPs and translating what you’ve learned back to an audience
- Communicating in both French and English both written and spoken
- Organizing your time and working autonomously with little supervision
Things we hope you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Teaching or another relevant field
- Previous experience as a Brand Ambassador, Product Educator
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry (and passion!)
- A valid driver’s license
What you should know about the job:
- Your role is based in Québec, QC
- You will be required to be on the road for an extended period of time every month.
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.