Define, manage and execute the brand plans:
- Develop brands with clear positioning and value proposition
- Work with the product experts to develop relevant product concepts and innovations
- Collaborate effectively with agencies to develop the brands’ visual identity
- Identify and source appropriate and innovative packaging solutions
- Manage each brand’s P&L to ensure profitability
Develop and execute effective brand activation plans:
- Develop comprehensive communication strategies for each brand
- Identify activation opportunities aligned with the regulatory environment
- Deliver all required brand materials to the sales team
- Source and identify suppliers when relevant to deploy specific tactics
- Implement digital communication campaigns with the support of relevant agencies
- Set clear activation KPIs and deliver full tracking and optimization plan
- Building brands from the ground up by leveraging your creativity and strategic thinking
- Organizing and managing the delivery of new products to market
- Working independently and proactively with minimum supervision
- Paying attention to details while handling fluctuating workloads simultaneously
- Communicating your ideas in a concise and efficient way
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or another relevant field
- 5 years’ experience in brand management or another relevant field
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in regulated industries a plus
- You will be engaging with all level of the organization
- Your work will be based in Montréal, QC.
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.