Executive Assistant, CEO
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be the consummate trusted partner who ensures the executive has the right information and resources at the right time at the right place, in addition to providing support on confidential matters. No one understands your executive like you do. You are also at the center of an exciting and fast paced industry, where your agility will guide efficiently the information flow and exchange. No matter what, you’re always poised for anything, get it done, and enable others to be successful. You are friendly, helpful, collaborative, and your record of delivering high quality results is what makes you an invaluable partner and key contributor to the success of the team.
- Manage the executive’s calendar proactively, including booking travel arrangements
- Anticipate needs and create solutions to make things easier for the executive
- Gather, co-ordinate and/or prepare any necessary information, materials and resources for meetings and events
- Prepare presentations, in collaboration with other executives and teams
- Support in organizing agendas and materials for team and other meetings, including taking and distributing meeting minutes
- Review request, provide information and research, summarize, and communicate information to appropriate stakeholders
- Prioritize and adjust priorities in a fast paced, ever-changing environment with agile efficiency to meet deadlines
- Ensure the proper management and approval of individual and corporate expenses, and creating budget reports as required
- Recognized as being highly collaborative and a strong communicator in English and French
- Known to have exceptional judgment and organizational skills
- Regarded as highly adaptable, agile and calm/poised when faced with change and/or ambiguity
- Respected for maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all interactions, especially with sensitive matters
- Sought out for your 5 or more years of experience supporting executive leadership in a large, corporate environment
- Expert with Microsoft (MS) Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Supporting a variety of projects ranging from small and straightforward to large and complex
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Perfectly bilingual, French, and English
- A valid driver’s license
- Your role is based in Montréal, QC
- You will be required to be on the road for an extended period every month
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Quebecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that only applicable candidates with be contacted.