How you can contribute:
- Participate in the cleaning and sanitization of production areas by following established Standard Operating Procedures
- Manage waste, including plant waste, in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Work in conjunction with the maintenance team as required
- Must be available to work a variable of different shifts
- Other duties as assigned
You’re really good at:
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working in an environment regulated by Health Canada an asset
- Experience with adhering to standard operating procedures an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
Things we hope you have:
- High School diploma is an asset
- Safety certifications (CPR, first aid, etc...) an asset
- Previous experience in sanitation or in a manufacturing environment an asset
- Experience working in an industrial facility an asset
What you should know about the job:
- Sitting, walking, bending and reaching are all important to your performance in this role.
- You will be required to successfully complete criminal and reference checks.
- Working weekends and holidays is part of this role.
- Your work will be based in Huntingdon, QC.
- Your main job function is: Sanitation.
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.