Supply Chain Analyst
How you can contribute:
- Manage the demand and the forecast
- Interact with the customers and process the customers' purchase orders
- Planning and scheduling of products in Manufacturing and Packaging
- Run MRP & MPS
- Maintenance of Process Orders in the ERP system (create, release)
- Purchase Direct and Indirect materials for future production
- Planning / Scheduling activities of new product introduction
- Lead the weekly status meetings with all Manufacturing, Packaging and Quality departments
- Maintain ERP system updated for all modules related to planning, purchasing, inventory (including: master article file, vendor file, client file, Bill of Material (BOM))
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, ethical practices and adherence to relevant Health Canada requirements and regulations
- Review and maintain Standard Operation Procedures linked to Planning, Purchasing, Inventory, Vendor Management, Order Management
- Manages GS1 and the creation of GTIN
- Develop tools and performance indicators to measure the integrity of master data
- Handle special assignments
You’re really good at:
- Working autonomously and with rigor
- Solving problems logically
Things we hope you have:
- Bachelor in Operation Management, Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum five years of experience in purchasing and planning
- Experience in demand management
- Bilingual English/French (oral and written)
- Proficient with MS Office, ERP
- Experience in pharmaceutical or food industry an asset
- APICS certification an asset
What you should know about the job:
- Traveling to our Huntingdon facility required once per week
- Your work will be based in Montréal, QC.
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.