The Account Director will be responsible managing customer and partner relationships and ultimately driving market share & profitable revenue for specific accounts.
Develop the QC strategy for key partners
- Develop and implement commercial strategies based on defined targets and objectives to support and accelerate profitable growth
- Drive clear portfolio strategy and launch plans
- Manage monthly performance for the QC market
- Develop and implement pricing strategies to ensure margin targets are reached
- Establish and negotiate clear sales target
Manage the partners relationships (provincial boards & business partners)
- Attend and lead weekly meetings with partners
- Attend and lead bi-weekly meetings with all respective commercial leads to drive forward the strategic commercial agenda
- Attend and lead monthly strategic meeting with the provincial board
Manage a team and a budget
- Motivate, manage and develop a team of 3 focused on a common objective
- Track, measure and analyze commercial metrics using KPIs
- Ensure sales and marketing spend to budget
- Identifying and assessing issues and opportunities and present solutions
- Telling stories with data and making every recommendation data-driven and actionable
- Working independently and proactively with minimum supervision
- Paying attention to details while handling fluctuating workloads simultaneously
- Managing and motivating teams throughout various levels of influence
- University Degree in Business or Marketing; MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing or commercial role in CPG or similar industry
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management
- In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics
- Hands on experience in creating reporting and managing budgets
- Strong financial literacy and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (excel, powerpoint)
- Cannabis industry experience a strong asset
- FR proficiency an asset
- Power BI knowledge an asset
- You will be reporting to ROSE’s VP, Marketing & Sales
- Your role will be based in Montréal, QC
- You will be engaging with all level of the organization
- Ability to travel required
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.