Associate Supply Planner
How you can contribute:
- Use Avail to plan production and schedule finish goods deployment
- Ensure sufficient product is planned, ordered and delivered to accommodate innovation launches
- Maintain long term planning schedule inputs in Acumatica to drive capacity analysis and procurement requirements
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders to Vendors according to production needs
- Perform follow-up activities on purchase order and shipment tracking information to ensure on-time deliveries
- Work with planner to create production orders
- Work with product developer to manage Bill of Materials
- Design and implement methods to gather and manage supply chain data
- Perform inventory analysis and prepare inventory reports as required
- Analyze supply chain risks and develop strategies to resolve the issues
- Create and updates standard operating procedure (SOP) and contribute to process improvement
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
- Build and maintain supply chain dashboards and reports to management
- Other tasks and duties assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor
You’re really good at:
- Bilingual English/French (oral and written)
- Data analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office, ERP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Things we hope you have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of analytical experience
- Experience in cannabis industry would be considered a strong asset
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry would be an asset
- Experience with Acumatica would be a strong asset
- Experience with Power BI would be an asset
What you should know about the job:
- Travelling required minimum twice a month to our Huntingdon site
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Little Italy neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you before this.