Business Development Associate
How you can contribute:
- Expands Rose’s business opportunities and partnerships with the focus to increase market penetration and visibility.
- Collaborates with the company's Business Development and Strategy team in developing innovative value propositions and partnerships solutions.
- Interacts with the various cross-functional departments (marketing and sales, operations, and supply chain) to investigate on potential hurdles associated to cannabis products opportunities.
- Identifies, brings forward and follows-up with new business opportunities.
- Prepares presentations and documentation for various internal and external meetings.
- Identifies potential partnerships using market knowledge, industry trade associations, trade shows, networking events.
- Identifies decision makers and prepares action plans accordingly in collaboration with internal teams.
- Maintains a great understanding of business segment and of solutions proposed by the competition.
- Identifies and analyzes client (Licensed Producers) needs and develops solutions adapted to opportunities.
- Negotiates deals and conditions based on the type of service offering; proposes complementary services.
- Supports and participates in drafting service agreements, contracts, and relevant documentation.
- Maintains regular contact and builds relationship with clients and potential partners.
You’re really good at:
- Advanced level of excel and power-point.
- Strong analytical, time-management and judgement skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop trustworthy relationships.
Things we hope you have:
- 3-5 years of relevant business development and/or account management experience
- Bachelor’s in commerce or another relevant discipline
- Concrete business examples of sales accomplishments
- Bilingual (French and English) with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security are critical to the success our business.
- We laugh; we share our lunch, and we create things the world has never seen before. It makes going to work pretty exciting.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood. (job location Montreal plus ability to work remotely)
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.