Business Insights Analyst
Manage and execute the ongoing performance reporting for all business streams:
- Gather and analyze sales data on a weekly basis
- Provide comprehensive sales report on a weekly and monthly basis
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Interpret data and product substantial recommendations
- Research competitors and compile data for benchmarking
Lead the generation of industry wide insights for the company:
- Lead the design of qualitative and quantitative market research projects
- Assess the market ongoingly to understand the changing marketplace
- Advise the team on new market opportunities and innovations
- Develop forecasts for new products and innovations
- Evaluate and understand the pricing dynamics
- Make meaningful and actionable recommendations to the team based on insights
- Share and present your insights in a concise and impactful way
- Identifying and assessing issues and opportunities and present solutions
- Telling stories with data and making every recommendation data-driven and actionable
- Working independently and proactively with minimum supervision
- Paying attention to details while handling fluctuating workloads simultaneously
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or another relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent analytical skills with a data-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- You will be engaging with all level of the organization
- Your work will be based in Montréal, QC.
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.