Business Intelligence Analyst
The BI Analyst will be responsible for creating and managing business intelligence tools enabling quick and efficient analysis of the Canadian cannabis market. Reports will be highlighting various metrics to fuel ROSE’s expansion and improve our performance. The BI Analyst will also be a key person for any analysis and questions related to the industry and ROSE’s performance.
Build business intelligence tools to support the ROSE expansion
- Perform data visualization, manipulation of data flows and creation of modern dashboards in PowerBI for internal employees and partners
- Understand and conduct needs analysis with different departments (sales, supply, demand, HR, and QA)
- Map, document and automate ROSE’s information structure to improve weekly and monthly reporting
- Provide recommendation and optimization of current business intelligence tools based on best practices
What you will learn in the next 6 months:
Analyze and understand the Canadian cannabis market
- Develop in-depth understanding of the market dynamics to better understand performance
- Analyze sales data on a weekly basis and conduct monthly performance reviews
- Research competitors and become an expert of the industry
- Identify potential risks and opportunities to our business
- High proficiency with Power BI (Power Query) and Excel (Power Pivot).
- Strong analytical skills and basic knowledge of statistical modelling.
- Paying attention to details while handling fluctuating workloads simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in both FR and EN a bonus, EN priority.
- University Degree in business-related field with a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in building dashboards and tracking KPIs
- Knowledge of database and SQL an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power automate an asset
- A mindset that’s ready to learn and constantly thrive to improve
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Cannabis industry experience a strong asset
- You will be reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager
- Your role will be based in Montréal, QC
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We focus on improving every week through weekly mentorship meetings.
- We focus on actual business goals not office politics!
- We work hard and play even harder with (at least) one bi-weekly social event.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security are critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries
We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that only applicable candidates with be contacted.