The Commercial Director will be responsible for supporting the VP, Sales & Marketing in developing commercial strategy, increasing customer base, managing customer and partner relationships and ultimately driving market share & profitable revenue.
Manage the relationship with partners (provincial boards, supply partners)
- Develop and implement commercial strategies based on company goals and objectives with the main goal to support and accelerate profitable growth
- Attend and lead weekly meetings with all partners
- Attend and lead bi-weekly meetings with all respective commercial leads to drive forward the strategic commercial agenda
- Manage monthly performance in all markets working with VP, Sales & marketing and other commercial partners
- Work cross functionally to develop and implement pricing strategies to ensure margin targets are reached
Manage the sales cycle planning
- Develop ongoing brand & sales materials/sales sheets working closely with our sales manager
- Plan for all sales cycle working closely with provincial boards and our sales manager
Support the Sales and Operating Planning process
- Participate in product forecast development
- Track, measure and analyze commercial metrics using KPIs
- Ensure sales and marketing spend to budget
- Identifying and assessing issues and opportunities and present solutions
- Telling stories with data and making every recommendation data-driven and actionable
- Working independently and proactively with minimum supervision
- Paying attention to details while handling fluctuating workloads simultaneously
- Managing and motivating teams throughout various levels of influence
- University Degree in Business or Marketing; MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing or commercial role in CPG or similar industry
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management
- In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics
- Hands on experience in creating reporting and managing budgets
- Strong financial literacy and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (excel, powerpoint)
- Cannabis industry experience an asset
- FR proficiency an asset
- Power BI knowledge an asset
- You will be reporting to ROSE’s VP, Sales & Marketing
- Your role will be based in Montréal, QC
- You will be engaging with all level of the organization
- Ability to travel required
- Some evening and weekend work required
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.