How you can contribute:
- Evaluation of bulk cannabis products and finished goods.
- Preparing samples for laboratory analysis.
- Handling and destruction of cannabis.
- Movements of cannabis stock.
- Some post-harvest activities (for example, cannabis batching, moisture analysis, etc.)
- Data collection for special projects.
- Other administrative and horticultural tasks.
- You are exceptionally skilled at:
- Knowledge of cannabis.
- Ability to work efficiently with ERP systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and meticulously.
- Flexibility, willingness to adapt to the changing priorities and needs of the company.
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
What we hope to find in you:
- Preferred high school diploma.
- Safety certifications (CPR, First Aid, etc.) are an advantage.
- Experience in agricultural/greenhouse production, or in a related field, is a plus.
- Experience working in an industrial facility is an asset.
What you should know about this job:
- This position requires a lot of sitting, walking, bending, and reaching.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, regularly lift objects, and perform repetitive daily tasks.
- Visual focus required.
What you should know about ROSE:
- We are committed to promoting Quebecois culture and values.
- We believe that cannabis can help Quebecers and Canadians lead a better life.
- We are proud to be guided by fundamentally human principles; family values, friendship, aspiration to live healthily and fully.
- Safety is crucial to our company's success.
- We are located in two places in Quebec: a state-of-the-art 55,000 square foot facility in Huntingdon and new offices in the Villeray district in Montreal.
- Our leaders have international experience in industries subject to government regulations.