How you can contribute:
- Carry out the daily maintenance of the plants
- Harvest, sterilize and restock parts in a timely and efficient manner
- Continuous observation and assessment of plant health
- Collect plant data and submit calculations for data entry to the cultivation team leader
- Report any problems with irrigation, ventilation, crop health and equipment to the appropriate authority
- Maintain general maintenance of tools, technical equipment and production facilities
- Monitor inventory levels and report when materials, supplies or tools are needed
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility within the production area and facilities at all times, including routine cleaning and sterilization of equipment and infrastructure.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures related to daily work activities to maintain compliance with regulations
- Complete all documentation to meet the company's requirements
- Ensure compliance with ROSE LifeScience policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties as assigned
You're really good at :
- Ability to understand and follow documented procedures
- Ability to follow instructions and perform tasks independently
- Ability to perform repetitive and labour-intensive work
- Attention to detail and the ability to work neatly and methodically
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently and reliably in a dynamic work environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What we hope to find in you :
- High school diploma preferred
- Safety certifications (CPR, First Aid, etc.) an asset
- Experience in agricultural / greenhouse production or related field an asset
- Experience working in an industrial facility is an asset
What you need to know about this job:
- This position requires a lot of sitting, walking, bending and reaching
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift regularly and perform repetitive daily tasks
- Visual focus required
What you need to know about ROSE :
- We are committed to promoting Quebec culture and values.
- We believe that cannabis can help Quebecers and Canadians lead better lives.
- We pride ourselves on being guided by fundamentally human principles; family values, friendship, the aspiration to live healthily and fully.
- Safety is essential to the success of our business.
- We have two locations in Quebec: a 55,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility in Huntingdon and new offices in the Villeray district of Montreal.
- Our executives have international experience in industries subject to government regulations.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Please contact us (with whatever information you feel is relevant and your reference materials) and tell us why ROSE is the right place for you.