How you can contribute:
- Conduct daily care and maintenance of plants
- Harvest, sterilize and repopulate rooms in an efficient and timely manner
- Continuously observe and assess the health of plants
- Collect data from plants and submit calculations for data entry to the Cultivation Team Lead
- Report any issues with irrigation, venting, crop health, and equipment to the proper authority
- Maintain general care of tools, technical equipment, and production facility
- Monitor inventory levels and report when materials, supplies, or tools are needed
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility inside the production area and facility at all times, including routine cleaning and sterilization of equipment and infrastructure
- Follow all SOPs related to daily work activities to maintain compliance with regulations
- Complete all documentation to meet the company standards requirements
- Ensure compliance with ROSE LifeScience’s policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
You’re really good at:
- Ability to understand and follow documented procedures
- Ability to follow direction and carry out tasks independently
- Ability to perform repetitive and labour-intensive work
- Attention to detail and ability to work cleanly and methodically
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently, and reliably in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- This position requires a lot of sitting, walking, bending and reaching
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift objects on a regular basis, and perform daily repetitive tasks
- Visual focus required
Things we hope you have:
- High School diploma preferred
- Safety certifications (CPR, first aid, etc...) an asset
- Experience in agricultural/greenhouse production, or a related field an asset
- Experience working in an industrial facility an asset
What you should know about the job:
- Sitting, walking, bending and reaching are all important to your performance in this role.
- You will be required to successfully complete criminal and reference checks.
- Working weekends and holidays is part of this role.
- Your work will be based in Huntingdon, QC.
- Your main job functions are: Growing and harvesting.
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.