Demand Planning Manager
The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for managing the overall demand process.
How you can contribute:
- Develop the risk-balanced monthly demand plan that supports the commercial objectives, reflecting the demand outlook for monthly shipments, consumer sales, and retail closing stock.
- Provide the short-term monthly forecast, while influencing the long-term forecasts to deliver a full year Sales, Shipments, and Inventory plan for our partners.
- Provide in-depth analysis of current Sales, Shipment and Retail Inventory performance and ensure that the short-term demand plan outlook is incorporated into long-term plans.
- Own the weekly submission of an accurate short-term demand plan that supports the topline and item-level plans.
- Consolidate week over week demand plan changes from Customer Planners and identify demand plan gaps versus the customer’s sales forecast.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the market dynamics to better understand performance, improve forecast accuracy, justify any forecast changes, and identify opportunities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with our partner to anticipate possible risks and identify opportunities to support their commercial plan.
- Act as the customers main point of contact for all supply and demand related communication.
You’re really good at:
- Identifying and assessing issues and opportunities and presenting solutions.
- Paying attention to details while handling fluctuating workloads simultaneously.
- Influencing and motivating both internal teams and external stakeholders.
- High proficiency with Excel and/or demand planning systems.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Things we hope you have:
- University Degree in business-related field with proven experience in business analytics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CPG or similar industry with clear experience in demand planning roles
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management /
- In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics
- Fluency in French and English.
- Hands on experience in creating reporting
- Strong financial literacy and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (excel, PowerPoint)
- Cannabis industry experience a strong asset
- Power BI knowledge an asset
What you should know about the job:
- You will be reporting to the Account Director
- Your role will be based in Montréal, QC
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Quebecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.