Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Intern
How you can contribute:
You will be participating in the global budgeting and forecasting process
- Develop the operating and financial plan required to achieve management’s strategic plan
- Conduct variance analysis to compare latest budget against actual performance
- Prepare monthly analysis of operational performance including KPIs
- Enhance internal and external reporting processes, including monthly and quarterly performance packages.
You will not only report forecasts and variances but also use the data to advise management on key decisions
- Provide analytical perspectives and financial summaries to support strategic decisions
- Develop budgeting and forecasting models
- Work on special projects, such as process optimization, capital allocation, etc.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis
You’re really good at:
- Making numbers talk
- Adapting quickly to a quickly evolving environment
- Taking initiative and continuously striving to improve processes
- Working with autonomy, self-motivation and a deep sense of responsibility
- Being a team player
Things we hope you have:
- A university degree in Finance or Accounting, completed or in-progress
- Knowledge of an ERP (preferably Acumatica), MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills with a data-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Broad understanding of both accounting and business operations
What you should know about the job:
- You will be reporting to ROSE’s FP&A manager.
- You will be engaging with all levels of the organization
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.