Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Intern
You will be participating in the global budgeting and forecasting process
- Develop the operating and financial plan required to achieve management’s strategic plan
- Conduct variance analysis to compare latest budget against actual performance
- Prepare monthly analysis of operational performance including KPIs
- Enhance internal and external reporting processes, including monthly and quarterly performance packages.
You will not only report forecasts and variances but also use the data to advise management on key decisions
- Provide analytical perspectives and financial summaries to support strategic decisions
- Develop budgeting and forecasting models
- Work on special projects, such as process optimization, capital allocation, etc.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis
- Making numbers talk
- Adapting quickly to a quickly evolving environment
- Taking initiative and continuously striving to improve processes
- Working with autonomy, self-motivation and a deep sense of responsibility
- Being a team player
- A university degree in Finance or Accounting, completed or in-progress
- Knowledge of an ERP (preferably Acumatica), MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills with a data-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Broad understanding of both accounting and business operations
- You will be reporting to ROSE’s FP&A manager.
- You will be engaging with all levels of the organization
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Quebecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that only applicable candidates with be contacted.