Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
You will be driving the global budgeting and forecasting process
- Develop the operating and financial plan required to achieve management’s strategic plan
- Develop annual forecast and subsequent quarterly updates
- Conduct variance analysis to compare latest budget against actual performance
- Prepare monthly analysis of operational performance including KPI’s
- Own and enhance internal and external reporting processes, including executive level; monthly and quarterly performance packages to be utilized by executive management team
- Ensure Rose always has enough cash! Develop detailed cash flow forecasting models
You will not only report forecasts and variances but also use the data to advise management on key decisions
- Provide analytical perspectives and executive financial summaries to support strategic decisions
- Develop business intelligence tools as well as comprehensive budgeting and forecasting models
- Create updated forecast with risks and opportunities to current plan
- Work on special projects, such as process optimization, capital allocation, etc.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis
- Making numbers talk
- Showing leadership, collaboration and great communication to achieve objectives
- Adapting quickly to a quickly evolving environment
- Taking initiative and continuously striving to improve processes
- Working with autonomy, self-motivation and a deep sense of responsibility
- Being a team player
- A university degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial analysis and strategic business planning
- Great knowledge of ERP accounting packages (preferably Acumatica), MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills with a data-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Broad understanding of both accounting and business operations
- You will be reporting to ROSE’s Head of Finance.
- You will be engaging with all levels of the organization
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.