HR & Admin Assistant
The HR & Admin assistant drives our mission by supporting the HR team and working with employees across the business to ensure Rose is a great place to work for everyone. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy.
- Provide overall support to the HR team in the areas, talent acquisition.
- Support recruitment processes, such as posting, creating job descriptions, creating requisitions, up to onboarding phase.
- Support the HR team in implementation of HRIS module.
- Supports implementation of system upgrades and enhancements.
- Provide resources and relevant information that could be instrumental to overall HR projects.
- Assist HR team members with any other related tasks.
- Support internal communications (edits and publications)
- Support the integration of new employees.
- Support the planning and coordination of meetings, events, appointments, and any other activity of a similar nature.
- Participate in the organization of various special events.
- Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of experience within a coordinator role in HR, ideally within Manufacturing, Pharma, CPG industries.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills (French/English).
- Strong work ethics, discretion, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience in systems implementation would be considered an asset.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- This position is located in Huntingdon, QC.
- Schedule: Friday to Monday or Night shift
- Premium wage for the weekend
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
While French is a requirement for Quebec roles, the use of the English language is also required due to the global nature of the business and need to interact with VFF US headquarters.