How you can contribute:
- Act as a liaison between the warehouse, buying team and vendors
- Act as a liaison between the warehouse and the distribution center
- Perform customers order entry
- Update and maintain shipping calendar
- Monitor inbound, outbound, and return shipments on a daily basis
- Ensure that purchase orders are tracked and prioritized for receiving
- Collaborate with vendors to enforce delivery windows
- Verify and process order confirmations (receiving and shipping)
- Manage discrepancies between POs and receptions in partnership with the buyer
- Manage logistical issues for incoming and leaving shipments
- Manage logistical tasks related to duties and freight forwarders for incoming shipments
- Identify the best shipping methods and carriers based on transport costs and estimated shipping time
- Ensure shipment paperwork is compliant with procedures and regulations
- Monitor and communicate finish goods inventory levels to internal teams
- Perform data entry for import and export documentation (if required)
- Mediate with carriers/vendors to resolve any logistical issues
- Liaise with the brokerage/vendors departments
- Participate in defining and implementing new logistics processes within the company
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, ethical practices and adherence to relevant Health Canada requirements and regulations
- Review and maintain Standard Operation Procedures linked to logistic
- Handle special assignments
You’re really good at:
- Bilingual English/French (oral and written)
- Autonomous and thoroughness
- Proficient with MS Office, ERP
Things we hope you have:
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry would be an asset
- Bachelor in operations management, logistic or equivalent
What you should know about the job:
- Travelling required minimum twice a week to our Huntingdon site
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.