How you can contribute:
- Accurately document all tasks and jobs, including the opening and closing of work orders and eMaint job requests.
- Responsible for managing the preventive maintenance program, including dispatching and tracking third-party contractors.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and necessary repairs, documenting tasks as accurately and promptly as possible.
- Use and maintain the DDC software, including Wectrl and Damatex.
- Use and reset circuit breakers.
- Initial diagnosis of environmental controls and room conditions.
- Accurately assess and resolve issues from various facility automation systems.
- Contact the manager or a third-party expert to more precisely evaluate the breakdown scenario when the system is in alarm.
- During an emergency event or power outage, perform and document various procedures in accordance with standard operational procedures.
- Ability to handle calls from various facility services and take appropriate DDC actions to respond to environmental change requests, phase changes, or any other system requests.
- Work across all groups in the facility to ensure that environments, systems, and equipment meet the operational needs of teams.
You’re really good at:
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with strong attention to detail.
- Must be organized and able to document all work.
- The ability to understand and follow documented procedures.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and reliably in a fast-paced work environment.
What we hope to find in you:
- Post-secondary education of CEGEP/professional or technical type.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of a CMMS required.
- Basic understanding of HVAC systems.
- Knowledge and experience with DDC, DCS, BAS, or BMS process control software would be an asset.
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Must have the ability to obtain A/RPIC status in accordance with Health Canada's ACMPR regulations.
What you should know about this job:
- Criminal record and reference checks.
- Need to work on weekends and holidays (as applicable).
What you should know about ROSE:
- We are committed to promoting Quebecois culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Quebecers and Canadians lead better lives.
- We are proud to be guided by fundamentally human principles; family values, friendship, aspiration to live healthily and fully.
- Safety is essential to our company's success.
- We operate from two locations in Quebec: a state-of-the-art 55,000 square-foot facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montreal's Villeray neighborhood.
- Our leaders have international experience in industries subject to government regulations.
**We hope to hear from you soon. Only selected candidates will be contacted.