Master Data Analyst
How you can contribute:
- Is responsible for the proper operation and integrity of the ERP system, the daily maintenance of the various modules, including the creation of the master article file, the creation of accounts suppliers...
- Is responsible for the proper operation, integrity of the cultivation system (related system connected to the ERP) and the day-to-day maintenance of the various modules.
- Ensure the integrity of master item files and other related databases for the proper functioning of transaction systems (planning, purchasing, inventory management, etc.).
- Act as a support on the general use of the ERP system and the culture system, ensures the appropriate use of the data.
- Provides advice and actively participates in any implementation/project that affects the ERP or culture system in any way.
- Create and maintain various reports for the users.
- Is responsible for the creation of the 'Bill of Material' (BOM).
- Is responsible for the annual update of all supply settings in the ERP (in collaboration with planning and procurement).
- Manages GS1 and the creation of GTIN.
- Develop tools and performance indicators to measure the integrity of master data.
- Monitor the use of information sources by ensuring compliance with policies and procedures as defined in the work instructions (BPP/SOP).
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, ethical practices and adherence to relevant Health Canada requirements and regulations.
- Review and maintain Standard Operation Procedures linked to Planning, Purchasing, Inventory, Vendor Management, Order Management.
You’re really good at:
- Bilingual English/French (oral and written)
- Autonomous and thoroughness
- Proficient with MS Office, ERP
Things we hope you have:
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry would be an asset
- Experience with Acumatica would be an asset
What you should know about the job:
- Travelling required minimum once a week to our Huntingdon site
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.