How You Will Contribute:
- Develop and implement operational strategies to improve productivity, reduce costs, and optimize overall efficiency
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track operational performance, identify areas for improvement, and drive corrective actions.
- Manage Performance, staff productivity and employee relations issues, ensure training compliance is up to date and works to reduce employee turnover.
- Measures the execution of performance standards, goals, and takes corrective action and reports results as appropriate.
- Implement daily cost reduction measures and develop reporting procedures and systems.
- Ensure adherence to company systems, policies, and procedures.
- Implement change management strategies to respond to market developments and demands.
- Manage and supervise different teams to ensure work is carried out according to established plans.
- Validate work progress with Supervisors and Assistants Supervisors.
- Manage workforce and allocate resources based on production needs.
- Handle emergencies, manage unforeseen events, and involve teams in resolving issues such as mechanical breakdowns, label approvals, etc.
- Assign production targets to supervisors and assistant supervisors.
- Ensure efficiency of work methods and processes.
- Supervise control of production conditions and work environment.
- Monitor production checkpoints, equipment, staff, and resources to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Establish and uphold a safe and clean work environment by educating and guiding supervisors, assistant supervisors, team leaders, and staff on the use of checkpoints, equipment, and resources; ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Communicate with operational departments to organize daily operations.
- Perform other duties as required.
Your Skills and Qualifications :
- Senior management expertise
- A deep understanding of the complexity of the Cannabis business dynamics
- An understanding of process improvement initiatives and concepts.
- Operational plan development and execution experience
- Excellent leadership and team management skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a diverse workforce.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and respond to day-to-day functional needs.
- University degree in management or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or relevant role (food, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, etc.).
- Safety certifications (CPR, first aid, etc.) are advantageous.
- Experience working in an industrial facility is a plus.
What We Hope to Find in You :
- Autonomy and attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Results-oriented mindset.
- Adaptability to unforeseen circumstances.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Task and responsibility delegation capabilities.
- Proficiency in computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
What You Should Know About This Job :
- Availability for overtime work.
- Willingness to perform varied tasks as needed.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritize tasks and projects.
- Good understanding of the entire production cycle.
- Conduct initial and ongoing training for employees on job-specific functions, company policies, and safety measures.
- Provide guidance and evaluation of employees.
- Supervise workers in their daily tasks.
- Review completed work to ensure quality.
- Resolve problematic situations and communicate actions taken through reports.
- Verify inventory and ensure timely ordering of materials and supplies.
What you should know about ROSE :
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security are critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec : A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
***The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal record and reference check.