We’re looking for great people. We want you to reimagine the world of cannabis with us. We love where we work, and every day we learn new things. We've been doing this since 2016 and have become the most innovative cannabis company in Quebec. We've done this by becoming the leader in our industry, developing innovative products, and improving cannabis cultivation. And that's just the beginning. Interested?
How you can contribute:
- Propagate, harvest and transplant cannabis plants.
- Process cannabis flower into finished product.
- Carry out the daily maintenance of the plants.
- Report any problems with irrigation, ventilation, crop health and equipment to the appropriate authority.
- Package finished products in multiple formats.
- Create a pre-rolled finished product.
- Labeling of product.
- Participate in production quality control initiatives.
- Maintain general maintenance of tools, technical equipment and production facilities.
- Perform quality control inspections of trimmed product.
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility within the production area and facilities at all times, including routine cleaning and sterilization of equipment and infrastructure.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures related to daily work activities to maintain compliance with regulations.
- Complete all documentation to meet the company's requirements.
- Ensure compliance with ROSE LifeScience policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
You're really good at :
- Ability to understand and follow documented procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to perform repetitive and labour-intensive work.
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently, and reliably in a dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to perform varied tasks as required.
- Willingness to work in a loud, confined space.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What we hope to find in you:
- High school diploma preferred.
- Safety certifications (CPR, First Aid, etc.) an asset.
- Experience in agricultural / greenhouse production or related field an asset.
- Experience working in an industrial facility is an asset.
What you need to know about this job:
- This position currently reports to the Production Supervisor, currently occupied by Michel Trepanier.
- This position represents approximately 50% of work distributed between Cultivation and Packaging/Processing functions.
- The workload % of tasks might shift overtime as per business needs and production requirements
- This position requires a lot of sitting, walking, bending, and reaching.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift regularly and perform repetitive daily tasks.
- Completed criminal and reference checks.
- Possibility of work schedule changes, including weekend shifts, to accommodate business needs (ROSE will provide at least two (2) weeks notice is provided to employees to adjust scheduling changes)
- Possibility of work during holidays
What you need to know about ROSE:
- We are committed to promoting Quebec culture and values.
- We believe that cannabis can help Quebecers and Canadians lead better lives.
- We pride ourselves on being guided by fundamentally human principles; family values, friendship, the aspiration to live healthily and fully.
- Safety is essential to the success of our business.
- We have two locations in Quebec: a 55,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility in Huntingdon and new offices in the district of Montreal.
- Our executives have international experience in industries subject to government regulations.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Please contact us (with whatever information you feel is relevant and your reference materials) and tell us why ROSE is the right place for you.