Planning & Insights Manager
The Planning & Insights Manager will be responsible for managing the overall demand of a specific ROSE account and provide ongoing insights as to the in-market performance.
Manage forecast and demand planning
- Develop the risk-balanced monthly demand plan that supports the commercial objectives, customer, and marketing plans, reflecting the demand outlook for monthly shipments, consumer sales, and retail closing stock.
- Provide the short-term monthly forecast, while influencing the long-term forecasts to deliver a full year Sales, Shipments, and Inventory plan for our partners.
- Provide In-depth analysis of current Sales, Shipment and Retail Inventory performance and ensure that short term demand plan outlook is incorporated into long term plans.
- Own the weekly submission of an accurate short term demand plan that supports the topline and item-level plans.
- Consolidates week over week demand plan changes from Customer Planners and identifying demand plan gaps versus Sales customer forecasts.
Analyze performance and provide insights
- Develop in-depth understanding of the market dynamics to better understand performance, improve forecast accuracy, justify any forecast changes and identify opportunities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with our partner and customer to ensure seamless execution and drive continuous uptake in performance.
- Lead the monthly performance review, identify key market insights and present outcome to the partner with clear recommendation on how to continuously increase performance.
- Identifying and assessing issues and opportunities and present solutions
- Telling stories with data and making every recommendation data-driven and actionable
- Paying attention to details while handling fluctuating workloads simultaneously
- Managing and motivating teams throughout various levels of influence
- Ability to identify and implement continuous improvement actions
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence and motivate teams
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in French and English
- High proficiency with SAP, APO, Excel, demand planning systems
- University Degree in business-related field with proven experience in business analytics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CPG or similar industry with clear experience in demand planning and insights roles
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management
- In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics
- Hands on experience in creating reporting
- Strong financial literacy and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Cannabis industry experience a strong asset
- FR proficiency an asset
- Power BI knowledge an asset
- You will be reporting to the Account Director
- Your role will be based in Montréal, QC
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.