Processing and Packaging Technician
We’re looking for great people. Specifically, we’re looking for you to reimagine cannabis with us. We love where we work, we believe in each other, and we learn new things every day. We’ve been doing it since 2016 and have now become Québec’s most innovative cannabis company by leading our industry, developing game-changing products and enhancing how cannabis grows. And we’re just getting started. Sound like a good fit?
How you can contribute:
- Package finished products in multiple formats
- Create a pre-rolled finished product
- Labeling of product
- Participate in production quality control initiatives
- Hang or place harvested products in dry rooms
- Monitor product and environmental conditions in dry rooms
- Hand or machine trim product to prepare for next processing step
- Perform quality control inspections of trimmed product
- Report any problems with environmental controls and equipment to the proper authorities.
- Ensure general maintenance of tools, technical equipment and production facilities
- Monitors inventory levels and identifies needs for materials, supplies or tools.
- Always maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility in the production area and facility, including routine cleaning and sterilization of equipment and infrastructure.
- Follows all standard operating procedures (SOP’s) related to daily activities to remain in compliance with regulations.
- Completes all documentation to meet the requirements of company standards
- Ensure compliance with ROSE LifeScience policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Manual dexterity when using scissors, snips, and sheers
- Ability to stay organized and follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency of product
- Willingness to perform varied tasks as required
- Willingness to work in a loud, confined space
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Keen attention to detail
You’re really good at:
- Experience working in an industrial facility an asset
Things we hope you have:
- High School diploma preferred
- Safety certifications (CPR, first aid, etc...) an asset
What you should know about the job:
- Completed criminal and reference checks
- Possibility of working weekends and holidays
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility
- Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.