Processing and Packaging Technician
How you can contribute:
- Package finished products in multiple formats
- Create a pre-rolled finished product
- Labeling of product
- Participate in production quality control initiatives
- Hang or place harvested products in dry rooms
- Monitor product and environmental conditions in dry rooms
- Hand or machine trim product to prepare for next processing step
- Perform quality control inspections of trimmed product
- Report any problems with environmental controls and equipment to the proper authorities.
- Ensure general maintenance of tools, technical equipment and production facilities
- Monitors inventory levels and identifies needs for materials, supplies or tools.
- Always maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility in the production area and facility, including routine cleaning and sterilization of equipment and infrastructure.
- Follows all standard operating procedures (SOP’s) related to daily activities to remain in compliance with regulations.
- Completes all documentation to meet the requirements of company standards
- Ensure compliance with ROSE LifeScience policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Manual dexterity when using scissors, snips, and sheers
- Ability to stay organized and follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency of product
- Willingness to perform varied tasks as required
- Willingness to work in a loud, confined space
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Keen attention to detail
You’re really good at:
- Experience working in an industrial facility an asset
Things we hope you have:
- High School diploma preferred
- Safety certifications (CPR, first aid, etc...) an asset
What you should know about the job:
- Completed criminal and reference checks
- Required to work weekends and holidays
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility
- Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.