How you can contribute:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating production cycle activities to meet operational needs and delivery commitments
- Ensures the availability of manpower and equipment and works in collaboration with the various functional groups to resolve issues having an impact on the production cycle and delivery commitments.
- Analyze the requirements and launch production and service orders
- Analyze and manage the impact of schedule and master plan changes
- Monitor all the inputs of the production cycle to meet the deliverables
- Identifies and suggest solutions to address operational issues
- Ensure good monitoring of production activities to meet performance objectives
- Generate and prepare performance measurement reports for the sector and analyze deviations
- Review and maintain planning parameters to meet planning group service level objectives
- Actively participate in the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives aimed at improving and / or standardizing processes in their sector
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures, ethical practices and compliance with health Canada's relevant requirements and regulations
- Reviews and maintains standard operating procedures related to planning
- Handle special assignments
You’re really good at:
- Bilingual English/French (oral and written)
- Autonomous and thoroughness
- Proficient with MS Office, MRP system
Things we hope you have:
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry would be an asset
- Bachelor in operations management, logistic or equivalent
What you should know about the job:
- The site is located at Huntingdon
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.