How you can contribute:
- Ensure that all GPP activities are carried out as per effective SOPs and in compliance with GPP
- Perform daily facility walkthrough
- Assist in training activities
- Review Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain Quality Systems logs such as SOP, CAPA, Deviation, Change Control, etc. up to date
- Issue working documents such as Master Batch Record, Forms, Logs etc. to Operations as needed
- Ensure that training is performed as per Training Profile and that all training records are up to date
- Ensure all technical documents in use are current and all master documents such as policy documents and Standard Operating Procedures are controlled and secured in accordance with GPP
- Facilitate investigation process and deviations documentation
- Support QA Manager in client complaints investigation process
- Review and approve incoming materials as needed
- Oversee premises, hygiene of personnel, equipment cleanliness and maintenance
- Support QA Manager in analysis of Quality System reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure compliance with the Standard Operation Procedures
You’re really good at:
- Ability to understand, create, and follow documented procedures
- Ability to follow direction and carry out tasks independently
- Attention to detail and ability to work cleanly and methodically
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently, and reliably in a fast-paced work environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Things we hope you have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a basic science or related discipline (preferably chemistry or biochemistry) or a combination of Technical Degree and 5 years of experience as QA inspector in the Life Science or Food industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Quality Assurance in a controlled environment in North America.
- Must have extensive knowledge of good production practices and/or good manufacturing practices.
What you should know about the job:
- The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete criminal and reference checks.
- Required to work weekends and holidays
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you before this job posting closes on May 20, 2020..