- Friday to Monday (40 hours)
- Saturday to Sunday (20 hours)
**$18.50/hour + Weekend premium
This position is responsible for the full cleaning and sanitizing of all production areas at end of production, as well as the office space. This role you are required to access to Vault 1 and Vault 2 for work purposes.
- Participate in the cleaning and sanitization of production areas, office spaces, by following established Standard Operating Procedures
- Manage waste, including plant waste, in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Work in conjunction with the maintenance team as required
- Must be available to work a variable of different shifts
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience working in an environment regulated by Health Canada an asset.
- Experience with adhering to standard operating procedures an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- High School diploma is an asset.
- Safety certifications (CPR, first aid, etc...) an asset.
- Previous experience in sanitation or in a manufacturing environment an asset.
- Experience working in an industrial facility an asset.
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
*The successful candidate will be required to pass criminal record and reference checks.