Supply Chain Analyst
How you can contribute:
- Design and implement methods to gather and manage supply chain data
- Perform inventory analysis and prepare inventory reports
- Identify and analyze supply chain trends
- Analyze supply chain risks and provide clear reports to support upper management decisions and strategies to resolve the issues
- Act as support for different facets of Supply Chain, including but not limited to, Planning, Logistics and Demand
- Execute standard operating procedure (SOP) with regards to Master Data
- Create and updates master data in Acumatica
- Participate in certain projects as a subject matter expert of master data
- Enter sales orders into ERP system
- Create and updates standard operating procedure (SOP)
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
- Create and maintain supply chain KPIs, dashboards and reports to management
- Other tasks and duties assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor
You’re really good at:
- Bilingual English/French (oral and written).
- Data analysis.
- Proficiency in MS Office, ERP, Power BI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Things we hope you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, logistics, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of analytical experience.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry would be an asset.
- Experience with Acumatica would be an asset.
What you should know about the job:
- Travelling required minimum once a week to our Huntingdon site.
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that only applicable candidates with be contacted.