How you can contribute:
- Use Avail to plan production and schedule finish goods deployment
- Ensure sufficient product is planned, ordered and delivered to accommodate innovation launches
- Maintain long term planning schedule inputs in Acumatica to drive capacity analysis and procurement requirements
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders to Vendors according to production needs
- Perform follow-up activities on purchase order and shipment tracking information to ensure on-time deliveries
- Design and implement methods to gather and manage supply chain data
- Perform inventory analysis and prepare inventory reports as required
- Analyze supply chain risks and develop strategies to resolve the issues
- Monitor and maintain the Supply Chain related Item Master Data for items required in production
- Participate in certain projects as a subject matter expert of master data
- Enter sales orders into ERP system
- Create and updates standard operating procedure (SOP) and contribute to process improvement
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
- Build and maintain supply chain dashboards and reports to management
- Other tasks and duties assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor
You’re really good at:
- Bilingual English/French (oral and written)
- Data analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office, ERP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Things we hope you have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of analytical experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry would be an asset
- Experience with Acumatica would be an asset
- Ability to build supply chain dashboards and report to management (Power BI)
What you should know about the job:
- Travelling required minimum once a week to our Huntingdon site
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Quebecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that only applicable candidates with be contacted.