The Technical Trainer will have a pivotal role in shaping the success of our talented team.
- Facilitate the onboarding program, technical training, SOP/QA training in French, English, and Spanish.
- Facilitate other trainings as requested.
- Coordinate and deliver training programs.
- Ensure that training programs meet regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Participate in the development of training tools and train team members.
- Assist in the design and development of additional materials to support learning objectives.
- Conduct research on industry trends and best practices related to learning and development.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of training programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing training programs and make recommendations for improvements.
- Track and report on all training with respect to attendance, engagement, completion and success rates etc.
- Any other related tasks.
- Degree in Human Resources or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of experience within a trainer role within HR, ideally within Manufacturing, Pharma, CPG industries.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in French, intermediate Spanish, and English
- Strong work ethics, discretion, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience in leading training programs.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- This position is located in Huntingdon, QC.
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries
** While French is a requirement for Quebec roles, the use of the Spanish and English language is also required due to the global nature of the business and need to interact with VFF US headquarters.