Trade Marketing Coordinator
Manage and execute all product listings and requests
- Gather and compile all product information required for listing submission
- Work hand in hand with partners and provincial boards on all product requests (potency range change, price changes, GTIN and barcode changes, packaging transition, etc.)
- Keep an organized product bible with all key product information accessible
- Be the go-to person for any SKU characteristics questions
- Create and maintain comprehensive price lists
Support with the development of trade marketing material
- Work alongside our partners and our brand ambassador to coordinate the execution of all required trade marketing
- Analyze results of initiatives and report on progress
Ad hoc support to the broader account team
- Support the broader account team with partner management
- Organizing information in a clear and concise way
- Keeping track of detailed product information to enable fast request response
- Working independently and proactively with minimum supervision
- Paying attention to details while handling fluctuating workloads simultaneously
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or another relevant field
- Existing experience in product coordinator, sales or marketing coordinator roles
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (excel, powerpoint)
- Cannabis industry experience a strong asset
- Fluent in both EN and FR
- You will be reporting to ROSE’s Account Director
- Your role will be based in Montréal, QC
- You will be engaging with all level of the organization internally and externally
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.