How you can contribute:
- Oversee the secure and accurate loading, unloading, sorting and moving of shipments both by hand and with the use of equipment
- Pick and inspect shipment contents, comparing records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy of shipments
- Manage inventory; including organizing, storing, retrieving and maintaining accurate stock inventories
- Perform quality audits of the condition of shipped goods for both incoming and outgoing items prior to signing off
- Ensure inventory transactions are accurately logged and delivered to the production facility in a timely manner in adherence to delivery schedules
- Problem solve for any cases of missing documents, shipment, deliveries and report discrepancies to immediate supervisor
- Maintain the shipping/receiving area and warehouse, keeping the area neat and tidy and ensuring items are properly stored
- Other duties as assigned
You’re really good at:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask while maintaining a high standard of safety protocols
- Ability to interpret task related documents
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds repetitively
Things we hope you have:
- High School diploma preferred
- Valid forklift license a necessity (training offered)
- Safety certifications (CPR, first aid, etc...) an asset
- Logistics/ shipping/ warehouse experience an asset
- Experience working in an industrial facility an asset
What you should know about the job:
- Sitting, walking, bending and reaching are all important to your performance in this role.
- You will be required to successfully complete criminal and reference checks.
- Working weekends and holidays is part of this role.
- Your work will be based in Huntingdon, QC.
- Your main job functions are: Warehouse receiving & shipping.
What you should know about ROSE:
- We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
- We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
- We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
- Safety and security is critical to the success our business.
- We currently work from two locations in Québec: A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
- Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out (with relevant information and background materials) and let us know why ROSE is a perfect fit for you.